The Encore - 175 West 60th Street
About The Encore
- 24 Hour Doorman
- 24 Hour parking available
- Fitness Center
- Rooftop Pool
- Furnished Lounge with Kitchen
- Children’s Playroom
- Landscaped Furnished Sundeck
- Valet for Cleaning and Laundry
- Building Wide Water Filtration
- On Site Management Office
- Bicycle and Luggage Storage
- ATM on Premises
- Steps from Lincoln Center, Columbus Circle, and Central Park
- Spacious Well Designed Interiors
- Full Size Washer and Vented Dryer
- Open Designer Kitchen
- Granite Counters and Floor
- Custom Closets
- Bamboo Plank Floors
- 9 Foot Ceilings
- Many Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Oversized Marble Bathrooms
Celebrate city living at The Encore, an exclusive eco-friendly luxury rental property with pioneering architecture, spectacular views, exceptional amenities, and unparalleled service. Conveniently located at 60th Street and Amsterdam Avenue, in one of New York City's most vibrant neighborhoods, The Encore places you at the center of everything, mere steps from Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, and the green spaces of Central Park.
The studio, one-, and two-bedroom luxury apartments feature spacious, well-designed interiors, with nine-foot ceilings, bamboo plank floors, open designer kitchens, oversized marble bathrooms, and custom closets, many also featuring floor-to-ceiling windows. The incredible amenities include rooftop pool, fitness center, sundeck, fully furnished lounge with kitchen, children’s playroom, 24-hour door service, and valet.
- Ambience: Handsomely designed public and amenity spaces by noted architectural designer John Saladino. Public seating areas featuring unique artwork and custom designed Tibetan rugs.
- Safety and Security: 24-hour uniformed doorman and attended service entrance with package room and delivery escort
- Convenience: ATM, Dry Cleaning Valet/Maid services on premises, air conditioned laundry facility, and Wireless High-speed Internet access available by subscription.
- Fitness: State-of-the-art Fitness Center, rooftop 50-foot glass tile lap pool bathed under a gabled skylight Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with dressing rooms
- Shared Spaces: Fully furnished Lounge area with Kitchen facilities and a custom themed Children’s Playroom.
- Washer and Dryer: A full-size vented washer/dryer in every apartment
- Customized Kitchens: Kitchens with Italian white glass cabinets from Scavolini and Jet Mist granite countertops and state of the art GE Cafe Series Energy Star appliances. Marble bathrooms with porcelain under mount sinks.
- Luxurious Living Spaces: Solid bamboo strip flooring, an abundance of storage space in every apartment and many with walk-in closets. Most living rooms with floor to ceiling glass windows, 9-foot- ceilings; 8-foot- doors with satin nickel hardware. Many apartments feature Lincoln Center, Hudson River, Central Park and/or city views
- Safety and Privacy: Private intercom system to doormen, service entrance and individual apartment intrusion alarms
- Individual, seasonal control of heat and air conditioning
- The Encore will be LEED Certified (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design)
- The Encore is located within walking distance to mass transit bus stops and subways
- Building wide water filtration system
- Roof terrace with heat-reflective pavers
- Occupancy sensors for lighting in common areas and public corridors
- High percentage of recycled-content construction materials from regional sources
- Eco-friendly plumbing fixtures and faucets