The Pavilion - 500 East 77th Street
About The Pavilion
- 24 Hour Doorman
- Circular Drive with Fountains
- Shopping Arcade
- Grocery Store
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Children's Playroom
- Three (3) Laundry Rooms
- Cleaning and Laundry Valet
- Building Wide Water Filtration
- 24 Hour Attended Garage
- Landscaped Rooftop Sundecks
- On Site Management Office
- Bicycle and Luggage Storage
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Subway
- Dish Network, Spectrum, and Verizon Available
- Spacious Well Designed Interiors
- Designer Kitchens
- Custom Closets
- Many Apartments with Balconies
- River and City Views
The Pavilion is the flagship residence of Glenwood, the name responsible for the finest rental residences in New York City. The building offers a wide selection of custom studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom layouts, complete with desirable closet space and detailed finishes. This historic, sought after Upper East Side landmark is surrounded by great restaurants, stellar schools, and classic parks, such as Central Park and John Jay Park.
The building, with its circular drive, fountains, and elegant lobby, features 24-hour doorman service, attended garage and valet, a fitness center, children’s playroom, landscaped rooftop sundecks, an on-site shopping center with grocery store and spa salon, and free shuttle bus to the Lexington Avenue and Second Avenue Q subway stops. It is no surprise that generations of residents continue to come home to The Pavilion.
- Elegant Entry: With fountains and a convenient circular drive leading to beautifully appointed lobby with fresh floral arrangements and two 24-hour doormen in attendance
- Easy Transit: 24-hour attended garage on premises, free shuttle bus service to subway, transit and shopping
- Shopping Convenience: On-premises shopping arcade with grocery store, hair salon, valet, convenient package storage, and ATM on site.
- Life's Niceties: Landscaped rooftop sun decks, valet and maid service available, laundry facility, fitness center and children's playroom. Time Warner and Fios Hi-speed internet services available
- Neighborhood extras: Adjacent to John Jay Park and steps from some of the city's best public and private schools.